Torture

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by EmptyLife, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

I have been in therapy and tried every medication I have been prescribed for DECADES. Nothing has helped! I have been hospitalized throughout my life. I can't take it anymore. Every moment is a torturous accumulation of anger, misery, sadness. I have never enjoyed anything -- not a moment -- since childhood.
    I can't see any option out but suicide, much as I'm scared to do it. It's been a rotten, rotten life.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey i am SO sorry you are feeling so low......do you want to talk about it hun? i don't want you to go. . .you deserve a good life, and if you stay you will have a chance to experience it. your '''yesterday''' does not have to be your '''tomorrow'''. . .your life can change in an instant. . . but you must hold on, in order to get that chance.

if you stay- you can take small steps to create a life that YOU want. it is possible. . .

please talk to someone - in real life or here - don't go - i care about you hun :hug:

3. riz

riz Senior Member

I know where you're coming from babe. There's something blissful and unaware about being a kid. When you finally become an adult, the seriousness and unyielding truth about the world hit you full force and sometimes it's really hard to handle. I just want you to know that there will always be happiness and joy as long as you can lift your head and look for it. The world is a heavy place, but don't let it get you down. You're worth the work. You're worth the effort. You're worth every tear. Get past this pain and find a good life for yourself. Nothing in this world comes without hard work. And finding a good life for yourself can take a lot of perserverance. But remember. No matter what. You're worth the time that it takes.

Stay safe and take care of yourself.
    PM me anytime.

Yours always,
    RiZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.