total failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noo noo, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

First of all would like to say thank you to all for your kind word and sorry to all those that were caused stress by my previous post. As you can tell my attempt failed and feeling really low at the moment. Really not in a good place. Staying indoors all the time as can't face the outside world, this is my first attempt of contacting anyone. Self harm really bad, and moods worse but i'll plod on. Just logged in to let you all know i'm ok.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm glad to hear that you're okay noo noo. I was really worried about you. Depression is such an awful mental illness, because you look perfectly fine on the outside, but feel like crap on the inside. This makes it hard for the 'normal' people of society to understand what you're going through. Being a member of SF as long as I have, you will lose friends at some point, but that's part of the reality of being a member of a forum like this. Don't give up. :hug:
  3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Hey, it may be al-right too stay inside for now, but stay inside here... on this forum... with us. If you came around here more often, it would be lovely... If you read what I am writing here, then I hope that you don't feel too scared to come back here and talk/communicate again.

The people on this forum have been in the place you are now, and maybe lower depths, so it's not the same thing as maybe how your family or real life friends would feel about your condition now. People here would and do understand you better, they know where that hurt and where the harmful feelings come from. They know what it's like to be so beaten down.

They know too, what it's like to fail at such an event, and be stuck in the angry aftermath.

If nothing else, at least allow yourself the chance to not be alone in this. I hope that you can take some wind down time, and calming down time. I hope that it can renew you. :hug:

In the mean time, take care!
  4. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Just agreeing with Samara, stay in if you need to, but talk to the people here. They're kind and totally understand feeling that sad.
  5. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Glad you're here noo noo, sorry you're still in that dark place. Take care of yourself, let the physical harm heal, take it slowly, keep talking when you feel able to.
    There is always a door open somewhere.

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Get professional help in dealing with these issues - the attempt and self harm are clear indicators that is what is needed.

Take Care and Be Safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.