Total fuvk up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Dec 9, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Sometimes i wonder why i through it all. That maybe i would be better off not having a guy in my life. For the past week, i have been triggered by someone that i thought cared about me.

And then this guy says he felt some connection with me, and i dont know whether to believe that or not.

I am thinking of giving up guys, they are not worth the hassle.

So i am a complete fuck up, maybe i deserve to be alone. Only god knows.

Nevermind

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey Kylie,

Sorry you are feeling this way.

As has been said before you need to stop concentrating on men to "fix" your life and start concentrating on you.

When you are in a better place THEN start to think about looking for someone to share your life with

3. LittleSparkles13

I knew you were gonna say that, and im fed up of the slagging off from other people on this site, i didnt come on here to find someone. I came on here to help myself. And since ive been here, ive had my fair share of ups and downs. People dragging me into everything, when i wanted to be alone.

I do what i want to not anyone else, and i wish people would accept me for me for just one time. But thats not going to happen so i guess that i have to live with that for the rest of my life.

But who cares what anyone else thinks, i will get there and when i do people will still porbably put me down, so whats the point.

Sorry for bitching, nothing against you personally sam.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

No need for the sorries

I was simply pointing out that when you are feeling your worst that is not the time to be getting into a relationship

5. LittleSparkles13

Sam

If you read what i said properly, it said i wasnt going to get in any relationship that i am giving up that for a while. But you didnt pay attention to it did you?

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

She's only trying to help Kylie..

7. LittleSparkles13

I know but i just wish people would read what i am trying to say and not jump to conclusions. It drives me buts.

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kylie, firstly theres no need to get arsey with Sam for trying to help. Many times i've seen you talking to her about your problems. You should consider her a friend instead getting in a mood with her. She could of completely ignored this thread but she didn't so i for one think you should be greatful for that.

Secondly, its your decison to give up on guys. If you wanna do that then go straight ahead. Both me and Sam have given you advice on this and in the last thread you made you compeltely agreed with what i'm saying. If you wanna keep getting hurt by all these guys you seem to be getting involved with (which most of them are off SF and consequencly don't help your situation at all) then thats completely down to you.

But hey taking a break is a good thing. Men drive me 'buts' too :wink:

9. I think that if you do happen to be involved in a relationship with someone from SF or any place where the person is depressed/suicidal, you need to be more patient and understanding of them, than you might be with someone who is in love with life.

Kylie, your boyfriend is an awesome person who is trying to cope with issues in his life, as you are trying to cope with your own life issues. Also, he is trying to be a good boyfriend to you, though there will be moments of difficulty, where you both need to be there for each other if your relationship will remain well, and I hope that it does.