Total Human Holocaust

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Greenforest, May 7, 2007.

1. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

It would solve all the problems. Human is evil.

There are more people that make me sad than who would make me smile. People have their joy from hurting others, they feel happines when they make others weak. I want to stop their happines, I wan't to see the flesh of their smiling faces burning.

I wish we all die. I wish global holocaust to wipe this human-cancer from raping the planet and the good things.

Death to everyone!

2. Robin

Robin Guest

So by admission you're evil too?

3. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

If you want a human holocaust, perhaps we should start with you? See how that sounds. I am sure you want people to care and your anger is getting the best of you. But there are people that want you around and I am sure there are people you want around. Just a thought.

4. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

Yes, I should kill myself. I already know that. This site is called "Suicide Forum".

I want peace, but it's a hollow dream. People hate each other, kill each other, and it will never end as long as humans exist. There will be endless massive suffering and pain day after day.

I know I'm not logical saying I want peace and at the same death to everyone, but what is? Does life itself make any sense? I also know I'm under rageful mood and it makes me an evil person too. I try so much to think positive and not fall into this, but I'm weak. What does it matter after all?

When I'm peace-loving, people hate me.
    When I'm hateful, people hate me even more.

5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Thats all life tho, animals, insects and germs do evil things too. Its the whole world, its nature. Even if you blew up earth there would still be life somewhere in the universe even if we have never seen it. Yeah I can relate to how you feel, people always dislike me no matter how I act, wether its negative, funny or serious.