total loner

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

anyone else fit the bill?

2. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

Yep, I'm one of them and I'm betting we're not the only two here. If it wasn't for this forum, I would think I was the only loner, loser, depressed person in the world since everyone I know physically around me is happy and perfect and I'm the only abnormal one, the super duper black sheep.

3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Loner as well

4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I miss having freinds so much I feel like an :alien: around ppl I don't know, so I'm not outgoing I'm withdrawing into my own little world.

5. Morning_Glory

Morning_Glory Member

Although I have friends and family I feel alone inside. Does that count as being a loner?

6. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

No. bv

7. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

I feel the same as Morning_Glory.... have friends and family, but i feel alone a lot of the time....is this normal?!

8. ryan

ryan Member

yep, totally. and fed up of it

9. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

i too am a total loner. i have no family, and no friends. and i know it is my fault, but they are all better off without me

10. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

One strange and bad thing about me (I bet a lot of you share this as well).

Its that I've made no progress in developing myself, I am so far behind everyone else, so inferior and messed up. I don't want to visit my relatives anymore which I haven't seen for a long time.

They'll be happy to see me and say "Hows it going"? and I'll go "Oh fine, just depressed, biggest loser on Earth, wish I wasn't born, think about suicide a lot, how about you?".

I'd only depress them when they see how pathetic I am so I'll cut myself off from the few people I know and its a vicious cycle!

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

11. fisch

fisch Well-Known Member

Yes, that's me alright.....and a proper loner, no friends whatsoever.....just go to uni, come home, sit at the PC, then go to sleep.

And you know something else? I wouldn't have it any other way.

12. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

im a loner also.... nothing much to say about it, i have like 1 or 2 friends but dont hangout with them alot. i go to school sit down, dont say a word unless im spoken to which is rarely, i sit by myself and then i come home and go to my room and sit here all day. i do almost everything alone.

13. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I sit around listening to Nine Inch Nails & wish to be like Reznor. I want to write my music all on my own. All the lone artists are my idols:

Richard D. James - Aphex Twin
    Scott Sturgis - Pain Station
    Klayton - CELLDWELLER
    Trent Reznor - NIN
    Raymond Watts - PIG
    Karmanik - Brighter Death Now
    Fluke(don't know his name)
    If I don't know any others, please let me know(I've forgotten someone).
    If I ever make it I need to be just like them..... a lone musical artist. I don't feel my musical ideas fit well with others. So fuck it! I'm doin it on my own

14. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Yes I am a loner, and alot of the time I am happy being a loner, then I make the effort to see people as I am 'lonely' and after a week I get annoyed and hide again for a while.

15. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I'm not but I often feel like one, feel free to add me to your msn messengers if you guys want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.