total loner

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

anyone else fit the bill?
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm one of them and I'm betting we're not the only two here. If it wasn't for this forum, I would think I was the only loner, loser, depressed person in the world since everyone I know physically around me is happy and perfect and I'm the only abnormal one, the super duper black sheep.
  3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Loner as well
  4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I miss having freinds so much I feel like an :alien: around ppl I don't know, so I'm not outgoing I'm withdrawing into my own little world.
  5. Morning_Glory

Morning_Glory Member

Although I have friends and family I feel alone inside. Does that count as being a loner?
  6. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

No. bv
  7. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

I feel the same as Morning_Glory.... have friends and family, but i feel alone a lot of the this normal?!
  8. ryan

ryan Member

yep, totally. and fed up of it
  9. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

i too am a total loner. i have no family, and no friends. and i know it is my fault, but they are all better off without me
  10. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

One strange and bad thing about me (I bet a lot of you share this as well).

Its that I've made no progress in developing myself, I am so far behind everyone else, so inferior and messed up. I don't want to visit my relatives anymore which I haven't seen for a long time.

They'll be happy to see me and say "Hows it going"? and I'll go "Oh fine, just depressed, biggest loser on Earth, wish I wasn't born, think about suicide a lot, how about you?".

I'd only depress them when they see how pathetic I am so I'll cut myself off from the few people I know and its a vicious cycle!

11. fisch

fisch Well-Known Member

Yes, that's me alright.....and a proper loner, no friends whatsoever.....just go to uni, come home, sit at the PC, then go to sleep.

And you know something else? I wouldn't have it any other way.
  12. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

im a loner also.... nothing much to say about it, i have like 1 or 2 friends but dont hangout with them alot. i go to school sit down, dont say a word unless im spoken to which is rarely, i sit by myself and then i come home and go to my room and sit here all day. i do almost everything alone.
  13. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I sit around listening to Nine Inch Nails & wish to be like Reznor. I want to write my music all on my own. All the lone artists are my idols:

Richard D. James - Aphex Twin
    Scott Sturgis - Pain Station
    Klayton - CELLDWELLER
    Trent Reznor - NIN
    Raymond Watts - PIG
    Karmanik - Brighter Death Now
    Fluke(don't know his name)
    If I don't know any others, please let me know(I've forgotten someone).
    If I ever make it I need to be just like them..... a lone musical artist. I don't feel my musical ideas fit well with others. So fuck it! I'm doin it on my own
  14. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Yes I am a loner, and alot of the time I am happy being a loner, then I make the effort to see people as I am 'lonely' and after a week I get annoyed and hide again for a while.
  15. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I'm not but I often feel like one, feel free to add me to your msn messengers if you guys want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.