total meltdown - please help!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DMT, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMT

DMT New Member

i am going in to total melt down over my life and where i seen to be headed at the moment. the only problem is that i don't actually know where it is that i am head coz every time i spend time to reflect on whats actually going:apologetic: on i seem to be confused and brake down crying over my confusion and lack of direction.

don't get me wrong, i have never really know or had any direction. i used to be a high powered salesman and on top of my game in life, now i can only read my name before i go crazy and get fed up with reading. i be4 i was on the phone or dining with clients and now i cant bear the thought of leaving the house or sometimes even the room i am in to to to the loo. i just an so wrapped up in my 'faults' (and believe my therapist when she says, i have many) that i am totally debilitated and cut off from who i am anymore that i cant even function in my own little life never mind others.

i don't sleep and at. these things have become too much of a burden. playing with my children is now such a stress that i go to smoke every 5 min. i am just at tethers end and any advice would be welcome.

i just cant switch off from my brain that even relaxation therapy is not working.

i am of 5mg of sleeping pills and by body is too tense to accept it.

short of a bolt to the brain i don't know what to do.

truth be told a bolt would be great if i only i could get the damn thing to fire

please help

P.S don't feed me crap that killing myself wot help, that's not the advice i need right now.
  2. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Hi I find going out for a walk and disconnecting from thoughts by embracing whats around you helps, or if safe go for a drive listen to music anything to disconnect you from the way you are feeling at the moment. Do not run yourself down either and don't listen to others or else you will find yourself hitting a brick wall and that's totally not fair to yourself. Take care of yourself and keep safe - Ali.
  3. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

You sound shell-shocked by life. it happens! I talked to a guy who said he used to feel so strong and ready to conquer anything...and then now he feels he doesn't want to face anything. In his own words, he felt like a mouse. It takes a lot to get a person there. And however you feel isn't wrong, it just IS.

Getting wrapped up in your "flaws" is only going to make you crazy. What about just accepting how you feel? If you feel F@#$'d, can you just breathe and say, ok, I'm F@#%'d?! Shit! Most of this sounds like pressure you're feeling to be different than you are. What if you just accept wherever you are right now...and let the world deal with it? Maybe you need a few days to just stay in bed and stare?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.