Totally breakdown so near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marti2003

I feel I can collapse any moment. I feel so lost and all hope seems to be gone. I cannot cope with myself and my things anymore. I am so done now. I just want jump off a building or just bleed to dead. I just do not want feel this anymore. I am crying, I want to hurt myself...
I cannot take this pressure anymore. I think I make soon an end to this. I cannot enjoy anymore or even look forward on something, because there is nothing. I hate myself :( i am such a weakling. Nothing but that. What's the point left... For years I am struggling, I do not want anymore. I hate be like this, better end and so I will not bother anyone either anymore. So then all continue without me.

I have a plan, although can be painfull, but hope soon I am gone...sorry....

Lost_Daughter

Dear Marti, Please hun give yourself another chance. You can not change the past or predict the future, but you can control what you do this very instant. I'm sorry you are in so much pain right now but there are people who can and want to help you. You may not want to, but please, go to your local hospital or call and tell them you want to harm yourself. Get the help you need and deserve. You haven't mentioned in your previous posts if you have tried therapy or meds, but depression is a medical condition that will not go away on its own. If you have tries before and it didn't help, try again. Different therapist and different meds have different effects. Keep posting, you are not alone :hug:

am I alive

hey Shub, this i a pro-life forum, you won't get any method here.

sorry to here you both feel bad, I feel bad myself too and can't stand my life but I am still alive...you're welcome to talk to me anytime you want:)

shub11

Banned Member
hey Shub, this i a pro-life forum, you won't get any method here.

sorry to here you both feel bad, I feel bad myself too and can't stand my life but I am still alive...you're welcome to talk to me anytime you want:)
ok i CAN UNDERSTAND BUT SOMETIMES we need to let people say goodbye ...specially if they are good for nothing .... Its not easy to live when u know u die daily so sometimes its better to die for once and end the misry...

U have no idea what my manager thinks of me ... i might loose my job this monday .... if that happens .... what do u think anyone can do ..will you still give your gyan to me about life...

Marti2003

Thank you people for your replys

My moods I hate them, I do a 360 in no time...

But...

Time need to change, I cannot stay like this, I am alive and I know I have potential... I think a lot in problems, but I need to think in solutions and possibilities. I have a dream and I want to make it true... I start in a small way, never know what will come out. I can do it, I can sit and do nothing and stay depressed, but it only makes worst, I need now to change, and I will, tomorrow when I wake up I will make it and do and built up. I need and I must... I can do it, I need stop this.... It is a need, I have so much things to show people... And I will do... Sorry people for my things, but I need now, and crisis in the world or not, we are the people who can make it better, although is little by little....

Thanks....

Hi

You have made the first and most important step of telling people how you feel. I understand that times can be tough but there is always a way through.

When you hurt yourself you are not only hurting yourself you are hurting the most important people who can help you (Your Family). Family is like gold, we all have some somewhere and we never let go of them because thier value is too great.

If you want to talk more you can PM me on here at any time, im more than happy to help you through this.

Marti2003

That was my postive reply last nite

Today all erupt, my anger and all, total breakdown today.... From the tax offcie my mom get a bill she has to pay, but it comes down to me :( so again something against me, I think god is hating me

So sad again, why things cannot go good now :(

I had a nervous breakdown today, crying and hitting myself, wishing to die, maybe it is better, i cannot take it anymore, i have never luck, never, only bad things, why, does god hate me that much, why he does not kill me, just f#cking kill me!

I gonna drink so much alcohol today

Marti2003

That was my postive reply last nite

Today all erupt, my anger and all, total breakdown today.... From the tax offcie my mom get a bill she has to pay, but it comes down to me :( so again something against me, I think god is hating me

So sad again, why things cannot go good now :(

I had a nervous breakdown today, crying and hitting myself, wishing to die, maybe it is better, i cannot take it anymore, i have never luck, never, only bad things, why, does god hate me that much, why he does not kill me, just f#cking kill me!

I gonna drink so much alcohol today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00