totally devastated...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopeless111, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless111

hopeless111 Member

I wasn't thinking about doing it soon, I wast thinking at least after the holidays, but a few hours ago I felt strong urge to get it over with, just to end it, without a suicide note I was planning to write, without seeing a few things that I was still planning to in a next few days...

This is horrible :(, untill now i felt seriously suicidal, but this time an attempt was near... Now I feel idiotic and devastated... I feel I can't do anything anymore :no: , I'M THINKING ONLY ABOUT F****** SUICIDE ALL DAYS, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!! I can't concentrate on anything esle... I really want to die, but I'm sure I can make something more of my life, but I have no idea how... I think I'll go insane... I'm not sure if I can kill myself, but it seems like the only really good thing to do...This is so miserable...
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

why do you feel like this, has something happened?
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: Dunno what to say, other than been there hun and if you can just stick with it it will hopefully pass.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sad to hear how you are feeling...have you sought help for these feelings? I have been where I suppose you are and now am attempting to live a more safe and comfortable life...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, Jackie
  5. hopeless111

hopeless111 Member

Hm, strangely, I feel much, much better today... :huh: But I fear these feelings will come back sooner or later (sooner, probably...) :sad:

Yes, I'm obtaining professional support... My therapist proposed a medication therapy to me, so I'm thinking about that recently...

Anyways, thanks for your support, people :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2006
  6. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Choose to live, and go insane. Join me in insanity, it's a wonderful place! :biggrin:
  7. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

HI hopeless, glad to hear U are doing better. Remember, there is always hope. And suicide is NOT the answer ever! Even when U are going crazy and insane, it is better to bear it than to give in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.