totally devastated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't thinking about doing it soon, I wast thinking at least after the holidays, but a few hours ago I felt strong urge to get it over with, just to end it, without a suicide note I was planning to write, without seeing a few things that I was still planning to in a next few days...

This is horrible :(, untill now i felt seriously suicidal, but this time an attempt was near... Now I feel idiotic and devastated... I feel I can't do anything anymore :no: , I'M THINKING ONLY ABOUT F****** SUICIDE ALL DAYS, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!! I can't concentrate on anything esle... I really want to die, but I'm sure I can make something more of my life, but I have no idea how... I think I'll go insane... I'm not sure if I can kill myself, but it seems like the only really good thing to do...This is so miserable...

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
:hug: :hug: Dunno what to say, other than been there hun and if you can just stick with it it will hopefully pass.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and so sad to hear how you are feeling...have you sought help for these feelings? I have been where I suppose you are and now am attempting to live a more safe and comfortable life...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, Jackie

Hm, strangely, I feel much, much better today... :huh: But I fear these feelings will come back sooner or later (sooner, probably...) :sad:

Yes, I'm obtaining professional support... My therapist proposed a medication therapy to me, so I'm thinking about that recently...

Anyways, thanks for your support, people :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave303

HI hopeless, glad to hear U are doing better. Remember, there is always hope. And suicide is NOT the answer ever! Even when U are going crazy and insane, it is better to bear it than to give in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00