totally drained devastated

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

want it to end now hate this pain

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Can you please tell us what you're experiencing.? There are so many caring and knowledgeable people here who want to help

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mary :hug: whats going on hun?

4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi mary :hug: please reconsider, and talk to us instead
    we're here for you always :smile:
    you can PM me whenever you want and i'll get back to you asap
    thinking of you :heart: triggs xx

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mary I know you have made some friends here so please lean on them.. You know you can PM any of us and we will listen and offer what support we can..We are here for you!!!

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: Mary, talk to us, tell us why you feel this way. Please take care.

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

mary whats going on? i'm sorry your feeling like this, if you need to vent we are here for you

8. total eclipse

I finally got up enough courage to go back to other forum to talk to a moderator there i got told i am now banned from this site because i PM her too much i am only to use forum to post not pm anyone. I seem to be able to trust this person i PM but the Dr who runs forum hates me. He has banned me from talking ot her I need to talk to her abt my daughter who needs help
    He knows i am in crisis he knows i needher yet he banns me until july 10 for Pm her only noone else. I am sorry but i just seem to trust her she understands me she is like me now i can't talk to her please god why is he doing this he konw i need her he knows. he is a doctor he knows how i am dependant on her please god i can't get thru this my daughter is so ill i guess i will not have to reach out anymore i am not going to send my daughter away now she is all i have i have no friends anymore banned for reaching out with my PM not allowed on othe forum.

9. total eclipse

want it to end this pain

10. total eclipse

why the hell is he doing this to me i have neverhurt anybody yet he continues to attack me again and again Hes a doctor he should know better she is my friend and he won't let me talk to her why I don't need anybody i give up i should know better i know not to trust anybody i know i thought i would try again i thought but i was wrong just got to get out of here hopefully someone will help my daughter she will be stronger without me here.

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Maybe the person you want to PM and are so "dependent" upon has other issues of their own and can not take on more and the doctor is protecting her while she does her own healing? Just a thought. Are you in therapy yourself? If you are depressed and/or suicidal you need professional help bottom line. Of course we are all here to help and support you but we are not pros and it is not good for you to be dependent solely on a moderator of any forum. I am sorry that you are in so much pain and as you can see many here care and are here for you but please get yourself professional help so you can be your best for your daughter and for you.
    B

12. total eclipse

of course you are right i really shouldn't be dependant on anyone but myself i probably was a real pain for her and she needs to heal im glad he banned me because now i can take my daughter and we can just leave together we don't need anyone thanks for caring and all your responses

13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: hope your doing ok.

14. total eclipse

im sorry please dont worry my daughter and i are fine take care

15. Nyx

Nyx Member

Perhaps he is trying to help you by helping you break your dependency? Why do you need this person to help with your daughter's illness? I am sure there must be other ways around it. There must be someone you can talk to in real life. Another doctor perhaps? You need to get some professional help Mary. Medically for your daughter and medically for you (emotionally). <3 Hugs

16. total eclipse

hey i know i am in so much physical pain today i can barely breath or move
    god it must be the stress i am under just took some pain pills hope they help.
    i got a mental health nurse coming in today to see daughter and i will see a psychologist on friday. I hope to stay stable until then. I am so sorry for my emotions the other day just felt abandoned yet again but understand it is better this way. Just know for everyone here there is help out there for all of us i just had to go get it. stable somewhat now take care everyone mary

17. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Glad you got help for you Mary you deserve it and you have been through a lot with your daughter. Is your daughter home already? It sounded as if she was from your last post but that seems awfully early and I would have thought they would have had her stay for psychiatric help for a week or two but I am in the US and that is more how they do things. Please be careful with the pain meds as most of them can give you ups and downs but I know the pain has to be addressed for sure.
    Please let us know how the appointment goes on Friday, it can be frustrating finding the right doc but you are on the right course in getting yourself help...we are all here for you so just let us know how to help.
    Take care of yourself Mary,
    B

18. total eclipse

My psychologist ihave been seening for awhile but was unable to reach him with everything going on will tell him on friday though. My daughter never went to hospital i kept at home with me i wouldn't let them call ambulance didn't want her locked up i am a nurse so i looked after her and will continue to do so. until i get her proper help. She goes to detox tommorrow for a few days then hopefull a long tern detox soon. I an so tired but i won't stop until i get her the proper hlp she needs being locked up is not what she needs she needs people who can help with her addictions and her psych condition to sheneeds people who care not judge her like hospita did. i want best for her and somehow she will gte it then i can rest. thanks for all your responses and again sorry i shouldn't have posted emotions in the open like that butim a coping now thnaks.

19. ~Alexandria~

~Alexandria~ Member

Please reconsider Mary were here for you please don't give up no matter how hard it gets

20. total eclipse

i won't stop not until i get her the help she needs. then i don't care she is better off without me i am the one keeping her so young i am the one interfering with her development god now i have to get her help to undue all the harm i did. then i can rest knowing i got her professional help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.