• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

totally lost it now gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am totally giving up all hoep now yeah im drunk but i dont care i just want to end it all sorry guys thanks for all the ehh support love n hugz n all that jazz

rojer

I wish you guys would post how you were going to kill yourself to atleast make it interesting for us. I guess now it's a bit too late maybe. People should post their suicide method it should be stickied.

C you bye bye

goop

hi jazz

Booze is a depressant. If you drink loads you get depressed. If you leave the booze for a while your brain chemicals 'normalise' and the requirement to die might calm down. Booze is great, but its shit in that respect!

speaking of calming down.

how do you do rojer?

Im new here myself, but welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

goop

hi rojer.

to be honest im a bit lost as to what your getting at

anyway, i have some cider to demolish

wishing you well

goop

People have good days and bad days Rojer, so asking someone how they're doing isn't a funny question at all. And as for the methods idea...we're strictly a pro-life site, so methods wouldn't be sticked, they'd be edited out. By me, or another mod.
Just a heads up.
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad IPlayDead...I hope you've reconsidered at least until you're sober and can think about it a bit better... :hug:
Please be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00