touch deprived

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Amthorn, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Amthorn

Amthorn Member

I feel so worthless and unwanted sometimes. I miss a woman's touch, not just sex but kissing, hugging, having someone to hold and cuddle with and care for. My life is so damaged now that no woman would really want to be with me, I have nothing to offer. No money, no car, live with roommates, not super hot or young anymore, just so alone without a partner to share my life. The last woman I loved destroyed my life, took everything from me. And I just wish I knew why she did that to me. I wish I had someone to be close to. Wishes do no good though, and even though people say "oh someone will come alone", they don't know that though.

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Is there anything that you have an interest in, possible hobby that could have a local group to where you are? If there is, perhaps work on using that to build up a network of connections of like minded individuals. Book Clubs and hiking are two off the top of my head, but there's pretty much a group out there for anyone for anything - I don't know your location to be able to assist in researching.

Like you, I am struggling with money, and a non-driver, but I actually live with my mum, so I can have a mild understanding. What I don't understand is the effect of having a life destroyed by someone else. Something I can suggest is not the "oh someone will come along" line (sounds like you hear it too much anyway), but more "Actions speak louder than words." - You have to sometimes take the bull by the horns and try getting back out into life, not relying too much on others in the meantime (unless you have to).