Touch

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 9, 2012.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Perhaps one of the most difficult things is the inability to physically touch. I loved her hands.

This is "The Scent of Love" from The Piano, a very moving piece of music to me. When listening, I can almost feel her.

http://youtu.be/ZwyPd98jrr0

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Mo, I'm sorry, I know that's one of the things I miss most from Alesia. There is no substitute, for you or for me.

I've read that touch is an actual human need, much as water, food, shelter. Even the touch of my family doesn't hold the same quality as it once had. Alesia and I touched a lot, it was a habit, if entering or leaving a room where the other was, to touch, just to stroke the neck, even a foot, maybe that's why our communication and love was so deep and complete. Although my mind is only now approaching, then retreating, from the thought that one day there may be another touch.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

beautiful music Mo...
    I have a thing about hands too.
    I know cyber hugs aren't the same but sending one anyway :hug:

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you - yes - it brings tears to my eyes. And yes, she is irreplacable.

And I am not.

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Four weeks tonight/tomorrow early morning since she left. It happened so fast in the end. Her hope was taken away and she let go. I ache for her and all she went through. Tonight I am full of regret for things I should have done or said. :cry:

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's close to that time. I can acknowledge now that I was never worthy of her unconditional love. I miss her so much.

7. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

That music is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

8. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Please dont blame yourself for things you should have done or said. Sending thoughts and hugs ur way.