Tough day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Nov 21, 2011.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So its been a tough one, a sad and tough one.

I feel like I'm going to explode with all going through my mind. Bad news was received regarding the health of someone very close to me, Mo Anam Cara (my soul mate).

Tonight I am struggling to remain in control, to appear strong, to carry on and do normal things.

My future is coming into question - how and why bother - are some of the questions.

But more immediate is how to get through this.

I am scared, completely scared.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Just sending you some caring. I think we simply "manage to get through it somehow" because our loved ones would not want it otherwise. We carry on to honour them and all they mean to us.

Thinking of you. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so down hun i do hope you can call someone even a crisis line and talk to a real voice it does help. Hugs to you
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Mo I'm so sorry that you've had bad news re your friends health..
    I'm sending you caring :hug: for you and your friend.
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this.
    I know you can be strong, you can use this site for support and if you need to, find more specific places for advice and help.
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks all.
  7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh Hun!

I am so sorry you & your friend are suffering so much! Its soul destroying watching someone you love hurt like that! It just isn't fair!
    Words are empty right now, but know you are much loved, much valued, so very much appreciated! Despite everything you are going through you are still amazing, I know you can't feel that right now. (And thats okay) Just know that you are surrounded, loved and supported! I do hope you can feel a little of the warmth,love and care we all have for you! Consider yourself bear hugged!
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: for you.
  9. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry.
    All I can do is repeat what everyone else has said.

You might find a role as a source of strength for your friend, I know how draining that can be. You can come here anytime to recharge, to vent, whatever. You have a whole community who cares about you.
  10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you all, your thoughts mean an awful lot.