tough life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hdhsjsjsz, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hdhsjsjsz

Hdhsjsjsz Well-Known Member

I hardly get out of bed, i force myself to sleep... waking up seems a challenge every damn day.. anyone here have the same problem ? any tips ? i would really appreciate it...

Thanks.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what i do is i set the alarm for 7 am and i always have something an appt in the morning like dr appt or dentist etc so i have to get out of bed. See if you can book one thing to do in the morning okay once your out of bed then your set to keep going hugs

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

a 1/2 hour of gentle, low impact aerobic exercise every day can help. maybe a brisk walk, just enough to break a sweat.

meditation. dietary changes

there's more I can say, let me know if you are interested

hope things get better soon!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yeah,I have this problem. :sad: I love sleeping, I hate being awake, so much that I've managed to convince my psychiatrist to put me back on my old anti d, that knocked me out day and night if I overtook it by just 1 tablet. I realise it's not a good place to be in and that I need to work hard to getting over this phase. Are you on meds? Are you seeing a professional that might be able to help you? :hug: good luck to you x keep us updated please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.