Toyed with

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mightbehere, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Well maybe this would be better off in the relationships area. But was talking to this girl that I know and she usally flirts with me and so I asked about all her rings and she says well of course the only one that matters is the marriage or engagement ring but the others and just from my pause for a second, partner...well there goes that possible love interest...thanks...thanks so much for leading me on, getting the other girl to tell me you liked me, twirling your hair...well maybe she was just taking the piss about the whole thing. I always get that already taken crap but I will flirt with you for my ego...cheers..I am not bitter against women but really tisk tut tut. :rolleyes:

Well at least I didn't waste more of my time, hey I know lets still be friends...:rolleyes:..yeah...or maybe I'll be really lucky and when he dumps her I can have her next...:blink: :rolleyes:

Well like the song I am human and I need to be loved..just like everybody else does...see I've already waited too long and all my hope is gone.

I am the sun
    I am the Earth
    All the shyness that is criminarly bulgar
    And some of them
    Are nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
    How can you say
    I go about things the wrong way?
    I am human and I need to be loved
    Just like everybody else does

It's just sad that you have to go
    You could be somebody
    That really loves you
    So you go and you stand on your own
    And you go home
    And you cry and you want to die

And you say it's gonna happen now
    But when exactly do you leave?
    See, I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone

You shut your mouth
    How can you say
    I go about things the wrong way?
    I am human and I need to be loved
    Just like everybody else does

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Married women sometimes need someone to talk to and confide in other than their husbands. A friend of mine told me a few days ago, that a married woman wanted him to have sex with her. :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.