Trains..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Matrias, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

was coming back from my friends place feeling depressed and an anouncement came over the terminal "all trains ending here an acident has occured at the next stop a person was killed" everyone laughed, i couldnt help think hit by a train, now theres an intrusting way to do it.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Who was on the train that would laugh?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think another person would be suffering trauma now the driver of the train the passengers not a good thing for them either nothing to laugh at very very sad
    for everyone family everyone

4. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

There are some cruel people out there who in their right mind would laugh at someones elses demise? As someone who works in the train buisness i see more than my fair share of drivers who have suffered one unders and the trauma that there forced to endure for years afterwards. I do belive it is the right of everyone to end their life but not in such a violent manner that someone else is traumatised. And yes I know if you comit suicide someone is traumatised by finding your body but jumping in front of a train is such a violent way to go.

5. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

Yea apparently the station it happened at is one of the highest suicide spots in my state NSW (Aus) because its on a hill and a sharp turn and the drivers cantsee them, what i found odd was thet there were 5 conductors talking about it and this one indian guy was giggling and jumping up and down all excited. and he was a freakin driver.

PS feeling a lil better today.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's terrible......I know a train driver who had a suicide hit his train...he couldn't work as a driver anymore and never got over it...

7. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

theres a train driver that works in sydney and hes had about 9 people kill themselves on his shift. what an unlucky guy, perhapse its just his route.

8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Laugh? That seems very appropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.