Traits

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LonelyKid, Feb 27, 2008.

?

Do you have something you like about yourself?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

Lately I've been faced with this a version of this question multiple times:

What do you like about yourself?

And god's honest truth I could sit there for over an hour and not come up with anything. I look at things I do and the things I have and nothing pops into my head. I think I'm not the only one like this.

My old friends and people usually have answers for this:

• My face
    • My body
    • My work ethic
    • My high GPA
    • My talent with [drawing, music, painting, etc.]
    • My imagination
    • My intelligence
    • My compassion

The people that answer the question with shallow answers I give a second look but at least they have an answer no?

It troubles me a lot that none of those things I could place on my list. I just wanna know how many people out there have something they like about themselves? How did you find out you liked that about yourself?

I don't think it's healthy when the things you hate about yourself outweigh the things you like about yourself?

2. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

my height is a gift. im 6ft 5'' tall
    i do have nice hair and apparently really nice eyes.

i got the right "stuff" to be a successful bodybuilder. im a mesomorph with an endomorphs appetite. thats awesome.

i guess its how we present ourselves to other people. im a clean dresser, take pride in appearance, manners, try to come off as caring, sweet, nice and sensitive, but who gives a shit about that honestly.

i dont know. i take THIER word for it. if i liked stuff about myself i wouldnt feel so shitty prolly

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

No.
    I used to like my hair and weight, but now when i cut them i hate them plus i gain some kg...

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

right this minute I'd have to say 'no', I can't find anything to like about myself.:sad:

5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

There are very few things I like about myself, but, being a pessimist I tend not to look at such small details. =/

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

my eyes

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I like my eyes. My hair is ok...

8. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I am so uncool I am cool. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.