transcendental experiences.....

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by dvnj22, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

Lately I've been having transcendental experiences, in the past I had a psychotic break, and in my heart I know that it's not a hallucination, but I'm afraid of talking to anyone about it. I tried to talk to my sister about and I sounded crazy cause it hard to explain what i feel. Ever since I was 11 I was deeply connected to spirituality and my religion. Lately though I've had doubts and that's when I had these experiences. Normally they happen when I'm alone in my room, I close my eyes, breathe slowly, pray, and concentrate. Out of it I gain great joy, peace, love for everything and one around me, and insight. However am I afraid of what people think about this, I don't want to be a weirdo or anything.

I wanted know if you guys think I'm crazy, or if any of you guy's have had the same experiences perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

you are not crazy at all. I believe that what people see and hear is never in their imagination ...... as the word imagination is used and understood by most. Some very astute people believe that everything in creation is seen heard felt etc only because it has been imagined / created by the critical mass. There have been books written about this, eg: a course in miracles, and Dissapearance of the Universe. I am not sure of the definition of hallucination. But it if is seeing or hearing what is not there, then I do agree that what you expereince us not a hallucination. Its hard though to find people with whom to talk to about this. I can give you the names of a couple of websites where you can post on forums about what you experience. One of the websites is a big cewl place. I think you might like it
    If you would like to pm me, please feel free to do so. You are gifted. Not crazy !! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
  3. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

Thanks flowers.

Ps. what was the website?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I will send the addresses via pm. They are non religious spiritual forums dealing with all sorts of things

5. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.