Transgender

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ATLAFlame, Sep 28, 2014.

1. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

Hey, I'm a 21 year old male to female transgender/transsexual.
    Just here for support and to support

2. saturniidae

saturniidae Member

<3 I don't know if I'll be much help....the only thing I'm good at is listening. I also came here to maybe look for support.
    You can always message me if you ever just need someone to talk to. x

3. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

Thank you

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas and welcome! I am sure you will find lots of support here. I do hope you can find some peace within yourself to feel a bit better. Hugs!

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I admire what you are going through at a such young age especially as you are self-helping. You will find great support here.

6. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

Thank you. :)

7. random33

random33 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :) we are here for you, feel free to share/vent whatever you like an feel confortable with.

Best of luck.

8. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

Thank you all for your welcomes. :)

9. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Hey, best wishes to you, and I wish you happiness in your life. I'm sorry you are feeling poorly atm, and we are here to listen, if nothing else.

10. prefab

prefab Account Closed

Hi, I hope you find the support that you need. When I was younger I told two close female friends that I wanted to transition. I was hoping for understanding, but I got ridicule. Please, don't make the same mistake as me. People will always laugh at what they don't understand. I suppose what I'm trying to say is live your life the way that you were meant to, and don't let others dictate. I turned out to be a miserable 33yr old all because others' narrow mindedness. All the best for the future.

11. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

Thank you, i too suffered abuse at the hands of my now ex girlfriend, she being brought up religiously, despised the idea of anything other than a "normal" relationship. Suffice to say we are no longer together die to this abuse, however a long time ago i swore I'd never leave someone who needed me, so we still talk, but i am no longer in love with her and don't want to be with her in that way anymore