trapped.. help..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by TheAnonanon80, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAnonanon80

TheAnonanon80 New Member

Hi everyone

My whole life is pretty much f**ked, Ive been feeling like this for a long time now. I have no friends, no education, no life, nothing. The only reason I havent left this world is because I dont want to hurt people that care for me, I really dont know what to do. Its not that I dont want to do anything and everything people say I should be doing, its the fact that I cant! I know I should talk to a doctor but I just cant do it, I cant do anything, I feel so sapped from everything. I have no willpower, no energy, nothing. I just dont know what to do anymore. I hate feeling like this, I hate the things I know that will come if other people know I feel like this, which is why no-one else does know. I feel trapped, I really want to get better but it just doesnt seem to be happening. I hit the bottom and something happens to pick me up, then something happens and Im right back at the bottom again. :sad: I really dont know how to end this post so Im just gonna hit submit and see what happens..
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You definitley need to see a doctor. You can make that a short term goal. I suggest you sit down with your parents, and tell them you have something important to discuss with them. Be honest with them. If you are nervous about talking to them, write your thoughts down and let them read it.
    Don't be afraid because there are millions of people out there that have the same problems they just haven't figured it out yet. My sister just recently started seeing a therapist. If you asked her a couple of months ago she would tell you she is fine and leave it at that. I'm glad you found the forum because there are some very special people here.
    Are you on any meds yet? Do you have a therapist that you know of that you can go see? these are very important things to help bring you out of your depression. The meds can take up to six weeks before they start working. If you need to talk later PM me...Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:
  3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

It would a good idea to talk to someone about what is going on with you and how you feel, to find some solution or may be see things from a different perspective.

I was where you are now a few months ago, and things are slowing improving, it is going to take some time, not impossible.

I hope it gets better for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.