Trapped - i don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeko1004

I don't really know what to write.

I don't want to do any of this anymore. I'm tired and I want out.

I'm terrified. all the time I'm scared - and most of the time I don't even know what of.
I feel alone. My family is the only thing in the world that can make me feel like a semblance of the person I used to be. But I'm graduating college, and am supposedly supposed to become an independent, responsible grown up.

I don't know to go on. I can't see anything up ahead. I don't know how to make plans, look for jobs, or do anything when I care less and less everyday. I just don't want to do this anymore.

Honestly, if death were an option, I think I'd feel a lot more relieved knowing there was a stop button.
But the fact that I would never ever do that to my family - I'm stuck between nothing and a life that I don't want anymore.

I don't know how to reboot. I don't understand how people expect me to move on with my life, to make plans, and to work when I'm so done.

I don't think I can handle this much longer.... honestly...

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi M...sounds like you are taking on way too much at a time...about getting a job and planning for the future...there are many counselors who specialize in this and maybe someone can help you set up a task list so that you have some structure...structure usually helps me feel less afraid...congrad on graduating college and see how you can break all that up into smaller steps...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00