trapped in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dying2die

i'm 24 years old and a wife and mother. I suffered from major depression many years ago, and now its back worse than ever. I don't want to live anymore. I have a suicide plan and I'm getting the pills I need to do it today. I don't know when I'm going to do it, but it will be soon. I have no one to talk to about my problem, if I tell anyone they will have me committed, due to me history. I'm becoming an alcoholic now too, its the only way I can make it through each day. I guess I just needed to vent to people who understand my situation.

~Nobody~

Hiya.

I know it isn't the same as having a "real life" person to confide in, but you will find friendship and support on this site from all of us.

We understand what you are going through, and want to help you :smile:.

Tell me how you are feeling, what's on your mind?

Why do you feel like you need to kill yourself?

Take care, x

:hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. Yes you will find people that may understand, but you will also find support in living. I hope we are able to help you out in this manner. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

jane doe

hi and welcome again, i already posted in the other thrad so i just can tell you that you need to be strong and that we are going to help you feel strong, you just need to let us know when you need help.Take care

BrokenPieces

hopefully we can help you hun

its alot of pressure it seems you have on your shoulders... if you need anything let me know

Love BP

ps welcome as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00