Trapped in this hell.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xistence, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I thought I was getting better. In many ways I have been, but there is only so much the medication can do. I can't escape this. I can't make the suicidal thoughts stop no matter how hard I try. I didn't want to come back here because I don't want to bother anyone and who am I to seek anything from others? I can't help anyone else when they are down, so why should I deserve any sympathy? Maybe typing this out will help some.

2. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

Here. Want sympathy? You got it. All your life you have suffered. BUT SO HAVE WE! WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER! A UNIVERSAL ESSENCE THAT CAN NOT BE DENIED! UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR EXPERiences, good or bad, shape you to be a more evolved human being. you are merely a stage in the final form of a perfect life form. we are all imperfect. the meds just try and stifle those natural thoughts. the meds are trying to deny you your natural thoughts and feelings.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning xistence,
    You did the right thing coming back to the forum. We are to help with advice and to show support! You aren't bothering any one. We all have problems, and there are people here with similar thoughts to your's. We all need a crutch to lean on.
    As far as meds go, they are designed to give you a little support. You don't know what they are doing. I kind of got a glimps at what my lamitcal does for me. I am taking it for mood swings. I ran out early and had a week to go before I could get it refilled. My moods took form as being adjitated. I was snapping at everyone. Now that I am back on my meds I have calmed down.
    Your meds aren't a miracle drug,they just help you with a little support and then you have to work at being stable. No one said life is suppose to be easy. The best advice that was given to me is take baby steps at feeling better. And set short term goals. when you acheive them then you have a positive thought. Keep setting short term goals and work at being able to bank those thoughts. Then when you have a negative thought you can fall back on those positive thoughts for support. well keep fighting and you will see the difference eventually... Good Luck...:chopper:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

and ghostly 11 you need to back off. When people come here they need support, not someone flying off the handle...:chopper:

5. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

Stranger1:

Don't take my diction and syntax offensively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.