Trapped...literally

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Carcinogen, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I overdosed on XXXX last night, unfortunately not enough to kill me. Anyhow, while I was scrambling to be sick in my wastepaper bin (I didn't want to die covered in my own puke) I somehow caught my chest of drawers and it fell on top of me. I passed out under it, and came round a couple of hours ago. Managed to get free, and I don't think anything's broken, but my leg and hip hurts. The drawers are now between me and the door, and I can't move them. I'm trapped in this room, and with not much to distract me, I'm trapped with my thoughts. All I can think about is how fortunate it is that my knife got trapped on this side with me. It's going to be another four hours til anyone gets home, and even then it'll only be my mum, and I doubt she'll be able to help move it either. Maybe it would be better if I just phoned an ambulance then XXXX myself. They won't be able to move the drawers in time to save me, and they'll take my body so my mother doesn't have to find it. I don't know what to do, I just can't stand this any more...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Of course it would be better to call emergency services...sorry you are feeling so awful...if you would like, and when you get the help you need, would you like to tell us what is going on and how we can support you...big hugs, J

3. Carcinogen

It's like a cruel joke. I can't call anyone to get my body, nor can I call anyone for help, as the phone ringing just reminded me that it's on the on the other side which I can't get to. Ah, well, I guess all I can do is laugh hysterically and punch the wall. I'd probably look better with broken hands anyway. Oh ho ho ha ha hee hee ha ho. Isn't this cruel joke funny?!! When there's nothing left you can do all you can do is LAUGH. I think I'm about to have hysterics and/or a panic attack I hate being trapped damn it there is NO WAY OUT from this room from this life from myself HA HA HA it's SOOO funny there I laughed can we stop the joke now? I'll shut up now, before I screw up anymore.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Use your computer to email emergency services...J

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

sorry everything is going so wrong for you at the moment.

how do you have your laptop with you?? :unsure:

email someone?

6. Carcinogen

Well, eventually someone got me out, thank fuck. It's definitely an experience I don't want to repeat. Major bruising. And now I feel really stupid posting what I did. Claustrophobia does funny things to a person.

Basically after I got out from under the drawers, they divided my room half and half. I was stuck in the half away from the door, as was my laptop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.