trapped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i'm trapped. i really wish i could just go, but i have children, small children, and i can't do that to them. i could never hurt them physically or emotionally. they are my everything, and they need me. so i'm trapped. i have to live with the pain.

i'm trapped.

2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Frantic,
    Thank God you won't leave your children by hurting yourself. Can you explain what's hurting you?
    I care and so do many others on here. Do you have any family help/support?
    I am sorry this is happening to you.
    Take care
    Kate

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun perhaps if you want you can release some of the pain here ok please hun know you are not alone as said hun lots of caring people here so please continue to reach out for support

4. frantic

i'm having health issues, my marriage is falling apart, i can't find a therapist who's willing to actually work with me, and stick with me even when things get tough, things get difficult and they dump me, over and over, major financial issues, we already lost our house, my four year old is having heart surgery next month, and i'm scared, and so on and so on. i don't have any support left. my husband used to be my main support. but now he is so moody, cranky, always blames me for everything, and i mean everything, after work he either drinks or sleeps. i don't feel a connection anymore. there is no support on his part anymore. when i can't do certain things because of my physical health, he gets mad because he has to do them. he only works five hours a day, in the afternoon, most of the day he just lays on the couch and sleeps. and most days at work he spends the day playing games on his laptop (his boss said it's fine).
    i'm alone, all i have is my kids. and my animals. which my husband constantly complains about too.
    i'm tired, exhausted, drained. yet trapped.

5. frantic

now our washing machine broke. with two adults and two small kids we need to be able to do laundry. no money to buy a new one, no money to go to the laundromat every few days.
    out of milk. almost a full week to go until pay day. no gas left in my car.

6. Britt.woodman

Britt.woodman Member

Your last post is happening to me, no gas, no food, little money for electricity, its pay as you go. Its real tough out there. My bf drinks and sleeps all day while im at work.. No support. I dont have anyone to tell my concerns to, which i need. We can get through this i hope

7. frantic

thank you britt!
    my godmother has been sending us some money every month for the last few months, that really helped. she didn't send anything this month, and that really hurt us. of course she is not required to do that, nor can i ask what happened. i just have to accept it.but we really needed that money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.