trapped

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i won´t wait for any reply on this thread, because in 1 minute i´ll go to bed. i just wanted to let it all out, almost 9 days has past since my last cut, and i´m driving myself crazy. i need to hurt since a few hours, but now i´m down, and my boyfriend(who´s near) will think that the forum triggered me, but is not like that. i just need support to keep without doing it but i can´t tell him because he will think that. i´m terrified for what can i do to myself if i slip..

2. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Hang in there. I admire you for what you're trying to do. Have fun.

3. jjustme

jjustme Guest

How are you doing now?
    I hope the urge faded...:unsure:
    Try to hold on hun! YOU CAN DO IT! :hug: :hug:

4. jane doe

i´m dissapointed of myself, i´ve made two really little cuts in my left wrist :(

5. Wiseman

Wiseman Member

If you must feel pain then exercise is your game
    For as you run the sinews binding your muscles will throb in pain as the lactic acid wears you down to the ground
    a runners high will grip you in elation
    and the want of cutting will hopefully subside

Keep fighting the good fight.

6. Lost Disciple

Oh, Jane Doe!

But you did a good job at keeping away from the action for so long. Are you going to try to give it up again?

7. jjustme

jjustme Guest

Me2...(not my wrists anyway) But try it again to stop hm:smile: You could stopped it for a long time, that was good! :hug:

8. jjustme

jjustme Guest

Oh I mean.. you could stop sorry! (my english:rolleyes: )

9. Lost Disciple

Yes, it was a long time, but it will mean nothing if it is not reattempted

10. jane doe

thanks to all of you, i don´t know how many time i will resist the temptation, like tonight? i don´t want to stop, but i´m doing it for my bf, i just don´t feel strong enough to keep without doing it. i just don´t want another night without it...anyway thank you for the support:)

(i´m sorry too for my english i know sometimes it can be hard to understand me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.