Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wolfganger, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfganger

    wolfganger New Member

    I'm stuck staying this Christmas with my grandparents and my brother... who also happens to be my rapist. I'm doing my best to stay as far away from him as I can, but my grandmother chastises me for not being social enough. She chastises me when I flinch away from him, when I don't answer him nicely enough, when I'm not actively seeking out conversations with him. She tells me I'm being rude. She knows that he raped me and tried to kill me, but she still thinks he's an angel that I'm out to hurt. He keeps touching me. I can't get the feeling of his hands off of me. I don't know what to do.
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    if he tries to harm you YOU call someone that will help you ok someone you trust even the authorities if you have too.
  3. Cicada 3301

    Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

    that is a horrible situation to be in... you just need to leave and go for a walk if it gets too much. no one has a right to tell you that you cant have some space. after this christmas is done, make it known to your grandparents that this will not sit with you anymore and the amount of pain he has caused you is not something they can comprehend. what he did to you is horrible and to have to be around him after is just not fair on you. stay away from him as much as possible.
  4. True-Lee

    True-Lee Well-Known Member

    Wolfganger, I am so sorry for what you are going through, I agree it is a horribly traumatic problem, first he abused you terribly an now it seems that he is being enabled to do it again by your Parents and Grandparents. They have all but given him permission to traumatize you even more, I do not know you age, I do not have to, I believe that you have not reached your majority (18) this further hampers your problem there are things that you can do. If he will not stop harassing you including touching you, call the authorities, Police, social services or any kind of service that can and will protect some that is being abused. or harassed. I have a suggestion that may help, for you to write what he has done to you, and giving it to whomever responds if you do call for help, Try to not threaten him unless he touches or threatens you but ask him to please stay away and to not touch You! Write down every time he does anything to you., even if it is just talking to you, let your Grandparents know that he should not be touching you and that you feel uncomfortable around him, Try and do it in a quiet voice, I mean not shouting or yelling , this could and will later on work to your advantage! Your grandparents do not seem concerned with your welfare at least not now so you should try to keep your distance from him where you are able to!
    No matter what you age should you ever have to endure anything like this. We here will try to help you to the best of our ability, we will be here to help support you, and offer advise, We do care about you and want you to get to have the best life that you can, no matter what we will be here for you! I hope that you can be removed from having to deal with situations like this, I do wish you the best!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.