Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ramble, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramble

ramble Guest

I dont know what to do anymore

The friendships ive had, ive lost, or killed off, just being my own stupid self

Its a lonely world and all i wont to do is make myself even more isolated, more alone.

Im trying to stay afloat, keep my head. Not drinking, walking, exercising as much as I can. Im finally starting to see some results, but ill never be what I want to be, never look good enough.

I dont fit in here, but i have nowhere else to go. Theres nothing out there for me. The entire fucking internet, and theres nowhere that I fit in. I hate how this place makes me feel at times. The way it makes me feel "apart from everyone" for different reasons. Makes me feel a freak.

Out of maybe a dozen people I use to talk to regularly 6 months ago, I now speak to 1 person :sad:. It hurts to think about it, but its my own fault. Cant connect with people, push people away when things are hard, ppl move on to someone more interesting, or my emotions get out of control...Whatever it is, I constantly fuck up.

What makes it even harder is i dont even like talking. Im not somebody that can chat away for hours about mmmm crap? or just dribble on about stuff thats old news, or been done a billion times before. Its tired, its done, kill it, bury it. Maybe other people are just as boring as I am.

I see all these other couples and the jealousy I have is just huge. Whether it works or it doesn't, at least they have someone in there lives for a time, someone to motivate them to keep going. Its so damn hard on your own.

Anyway, heard this far too many times i know...

I HATE myself with a passion. :sad:

P.S to someone who was curious...simple example, no voice over, drawing/flash as yet.

"Stinking, swarming, narratives in blood"
    "A life in tides, a life in flood"

call it a gothic series lol.
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i hear ya and i know all to well that feeling like you've screwed things up. i've been there done that. it's so hard to make friends, but we've got to keep trying. the world is a very lonely place. anytime you feel like you need to talk or just need a friend please certainly feel free to pm. i will get back with ya asap. please take care
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I kno who this is and you know where to find me to talk. I don't think you've isolated yourself. I know people that still talk to you, myself included. You shouldn't isolate yourself b/c at the worst of times you will need someone to turn to. You know where I am hun..please stay safe. :hug:
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I know who this is. :yes: Here if you ever wanna talk..
  5. just someone

just someone Guest

Oh how much I know that feeling, "Ramble".

I know who you are and I have to say I miss the good old days too. The days in which we used to talk so often, for hours. The days in which we used to talk a lot with a group of people. How much they've all seem to have drifted apart now :sad:

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that, eventhough we've barely spoken lately, my email box is always open for you. As is my msn, but I won't be on msn much if at all the next weeks due to going on holidays and stuff.

Know i'm still here for you. And that I do think about the good ol' days. I miss them. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.