trapped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

another flashback another memory tired of it all. the curtains haven't been opened i'm still in my pj's and its 15:00 I don't have the energy to do anything I sit looking at the computer all day looking for a miracle, an answer and nothing. Life has been lost i'm now trapped in these 4 walls not wanting to go outside anymore.

2. doodstone

doodstone Member

*hug
    i know the feeling of looking for an answer - sometimes i stare at my mobile hoping to get a text with some instant wisdom to help me. I know how hard it is to motivate yourself to do anything at all. This will probably sound of no help at all because i know it didnt to me but just set urself a goal for today - even if it just taking a shower, even if it takes all ur strength to do it. I know how hard it can be but i know this type of thing helped me - even if it didnt feel like it at the time.

I am thinking of you.

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I totally understand how it feels to be where you are right now, I can tell you that it will pass, that things will get better and I know you will disbelieve me and I understand that too.
    What help are you getting, are you taking medication? Do you have family or friends to support you?
    I hope that you are finding some solace here at Sf.

:hug: Hazel xo

4. lost_child

I am taken my medication and am seeing a psychotherapist and psychiatrist who also wants me to see a psychologist. I don't have friends or family that support me, I've pushed them all away or they have never wanted to know ~ I am find it helps here at SF.

Its another day, another day with the curtains closed sitting here with my thoughts, thinking ~ I need someone to talk to, I can't talk to the samaritians I've tried but each women that answers sounds like my mum and I get more upset, I can't talk to men they freak me out, I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. why can't I just be happy. another difficult day, another day I'm tired of living. when does it end.

5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

you gotta get out of that room, go to work, even if you dont feel like you can, it will keep your mind busy, you will also not have to deal w/ the loss of your job on top of everything else. i know you just given up caring but there is some light. please remember that your past is not your future, what you do now is whats important.

6. Puddytat

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2007
  7. lost_child

I want to get the energy to go to work,but i'm zapped. I've never felt so low in my life I don't even have the energy to end it. just sit here and fight back those tears.

8. Puddytat

i know how you feel, i barely make it out of bed myself but i know if i dont the situation could get even hairier, no job, nowhere to live, nothing to eat etc and then i would kill myself and i dont want to, i want to live, i want to feel loved, i want to giggle about silly things, i want to see what terrors my neice and nephew grow up to be, & my own kids hopefully one day. i know there are things you want to experience still and that is worth fighting for, worth giving life a shot. if you feel low just plow on ahead through it, if you keep getting knocked down, keep getting right back up again bacause you wont fight it by doing nothing.

9. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

:hug: i'm here if you want to talk any time x

10. lost_child

:sad: please i'm tired off being like this, it gettin worse not better.

11. chasing_dreams

:hug: i sent you a pm earlier. are you still online? x

12. chasing_dreams

13. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

14. lost_child

I've got a horrible cold, my chest hurts, my breathing is shot to pieces, my head hurts, I feel like crap i've been taken sinutab for my sinus, lemsips and beechams hot berries for my cold and beechams all in one for my cough and sore throat, do I feel any better NO NO NO NO NO i feel f8**ing worse. I'm always stupidily ill, i've got doctors tomorrow for a stupid lump that won't go away, no matter how hard I pretend its still there I don't want to go and then i have counselling, end of the line I think f****** so. u can live life but it has one outcome so why prolong the damn outcome. I've had enough of being depressed, off being ill its one thing after another, waiting for the moment something improves it doesn't it gets worse, so much worse. *dead*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.