Trapped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

I feel fuckin trapped here in my parents home i cant fuckin get out, i want to get out. Im starting to hate them and i dont want that, if they knew all the bad thoughts i had about them they would be so dissapointed in me. They've given me everything but i feel suffocated here with their rules and i cant move away.

Nobody cares how i feel not a single fuckin person you say you care but you fuckin dont your all too wrapped up in your own shit like i am. i hate all this fuck why wont this shit end. The people that kill themselves are the brave ones i stay here and carry on suffering, for what? So people can tell me im a fuckin failure. I feel such a failure worthless a waste of space. None of you understand how i feel not really your words dont help me nothing does. I want out FUCK why cant i just kill myself i cant take this im tired of typing pointless shit on here.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're right. I reply to threads and posts because I'm selfish. It makes me feel better to think that maybe one thing I say, may help someone for just one second. And that is selfish. But if I can make one person think for just that second about something other than their pain then it is worth being selfish. But you're wrong that I don't care. I care when someone else is trying to endure the same pain that I am. That's just the way I am. PM me and let me tell you about some of the shit in my life. Then you can tell me how I don't understand. But before you lump me up with everyone else, atleast give me a chance to prove you wrong. Maybe we can have a giant bitch fest and both get something out of this. I'm not going to give you trivial dribble like hold on or reconsider. But I am going to tell you I care. Becasue it is the plain simple truth. If your interested in spending a little time proving to me that I'm just like the others, I will reply. What have you got to lose?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.