Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

I feel trapped in my life. Nothing brings me joy anymore. Everybody is picking on me, calling me names, giving me more shit then I deserve and nobody of my "friends" cares (they are even encouraging me to commit suicide), only support i get is from SF members (thx), but it's hard when you dont get support from your classmates who can help but they just don't care. I can't commit suicide couse I don't want to make my family sad. I can't get any revenge or do anything couse I'm fucking powerless and weak. For last two weeks I'm crying myself to sleep reminding myself why is life so unfair and bad. I cant do anything, I'm trapped! It's the sunset of my life.

<edit>: How can people understand that we have only 1 life?! Make our lives easier, give us a hug, protect us! We are also the fabric of society and the world! How can you be so cold and fucking dumb and how can't you understand you kill me slowly!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2008
  2. Believe

Believe Well-Known Member

I commend you for your very enlightened way of looking at life - you hit it spot on that so many people just waste their existence making the lives of others miserable. I hope everything goes better for you; maybe telling what you just wrote to friends that you truly value will help them to also see the same way that you do. As to the friends that aren't really your friends - maybe it's time to trim the branches. Get rid of the negative people in your life and you'll find it a lot easier to breathe, lol.

3. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

I tried to talk to them and reason with them. Lets say that I would have much more success talking to a wall. Nothing happened, nothing changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.