Trapped.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Remedy, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Recently I've been thinking of suicide a lot. It's not so much that I'm in pain, I just don't want to be a part of it anymore.
    I'm so sick of people. To the point I don't even want to see them, to watch tv, be around family, I can't stand to be in my own body.
    For the past two years I've barely been out. My life is the internet and I don't think that's helping.
    I have too much time, I go over and over things in my head... It's making me crazy.

2. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I know what you mean I feel the same way but it has been a month for me keep holding on

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I find the best way to change a behavior is to start small...assign yourself one task which gets you out (e.g. go to the store) and do it...from there, you can build upon so many things...best of luck, J

4. Remedy

Sometimes I do really well with that, but it's always one step forward, two steps back...

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

then focus on the first step...

6. Remedy

Right, well. Anyone else?

7. vizionz

vizionz Member

I feel the same way. Maybe not so much about not wanting to see people but definitely thinking and planning the end. Any friends you can stand to be around.

8. Remedy

Lost contact with my friends a while back, thank you for replying though.

9. vizionz

vizionz Member

i find the only way i can get my thoughts and feelings to subside is to be around a few friends and talk about anything but what im feeling. that obviously is not going to work for you but you always have this place. good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.