Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by caspen81, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caspen81

caspen81 Member

It's always about men, you know. For me, I mean. I don't know, I think I'm trying to replace my father and so I end up forming dependent relationships (like with my current bf), and screw myself developing any real intimacy with anyone. If it's a shallow enough relationship, people tend to like me very well. Spend any real time with me, or have a sufficiently demanding self respect that shallow relationships do nothing for you, and you'll probably have zero use for me.

And now I don't really have any sex drive. There's some kind of latent shadow drive lingering mostly out of habit, but to actually get and stay hard, or even a sustained interest in any person or sexy situation ... it's not going to happen. Instead, I'd rather get drunk on some more self-pity please. (Not actually a drinker.)

Yeah, so, it just all feels too late. Too late to get that ripped body, too late to be funny or artistic, too late to even be interesting. Jesus, can there please be a strike of lightning? Can there be some other kind of accident that is no one's fault that somehow painfully obliterates my brain in a matter of seconds?
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your not alone.. I have isolated myself from the world for fifteen years and have no sex drive at all anymore..I have gone from relationship to relationship and got cheated on by every one of them..That doesn't help the good old self esteem..I was told I was boreing.. Because all I did was work fifteen to eighteen hours a day..When I would get home I would be mentally exhausted and all I wanted was a drink and to just veg out on the couch.. I don't like to go to bars so they would go with friends of theres..I finally just gave up all together on trying to have a relationship..So I feel what your saying..You need to get out and do things.. I wouldn't wish a life like mine on anyone.. It's too late for me, But you sound as if you are young so go out with friends.. Even if it's just for coffee and a chat..Good Luck!!
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in sex anymore. Weird? Dunno, I've been in a couple though. I hope no one bases their life on it. It's like everything, you've got to practice. But if you don't want to, no one should tell it's the right thing, sex; it's actually overrated IMHO. Love and acceptance is harder to find. Sex, you open a mag and there ot goes, 100 pages lol sorry to joke, I don't want to mock there, not at all. I just feel the same, and it can be hard some days. But it's not the end of the world.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.