Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I can barely move. Everything seems overwhelming. Haven't left the house, showered, etc. in a few days, just don't see the point. I feel so empty and tired. I feel like I don't even exist.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi swimmergirl. Sorry to hear that you're lacking motivation and feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes we carry the weight of the world on our shoulders and it can be overwhelming at times. There are so many things wrong with the world right now, and it's easy to get bogged down by it. You have to take time for yourself to relax, eat a good meal and regain motivation.
  3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this :( I'm not going to sit here and give you a lecture on how great life is, because that would be both hypocritical and probably pointless. Please just try and pull through this rough patch. Try and focus on the people who would be scarred permanently by you doing anything to hurt yourself. I hope things work out :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.