Trapped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fooror, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

I so badly want out. I cannot bare living any longer, but can't end it all either.
    If i did so, i'm pretty sure that my wife would follow me not long after, so it would be like i was killing her too.
    Can't face living. Can't face dying. Not having a choice in the matter seems so unfair.
    Ignore me, just rambling :)

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Just hang in there and don't forget to breathe. :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We won't ignore you. What's going on, why don't you want to be alive anymore?

4. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Thanks both.

I'm ok, I just find it really difficult to deal with the minutiae of everyday life (pretty lame really compared to those with real problems) - in the morning I tend to get quite hysterical and end up posting on here.

I tend to get more relaxed this time of day as it gets closer to bedtime. :)

5. ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as 'real' problems, or 'fake' problems. We all deal with things our own way, and things affect us all differently. If a dog walked up to me, I would be ecstatic. However, if a dog walked up to someone who had been mauled by one, their reaction would be much different. Doesn't mean that they're being ridiculous, it's just how they respond to that stimuli. You find the minutiae of everyday life difficult, but what about it is difficult? Just the pre-determined feel of it all? There's something deeper there than the idea that you're just being irrational and should get over it. What's going on? I'm happy to hear things get better as the day goes on, that's at least something. Have you contemplated going to a therapist? They're available to help with anything, no matter how insignificant the issues may seem to you. If they're important enough to make you feel panicky, then they're important enough to talk about.

--ThinkingCap

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I think communication is very important here. Your wife should know that you are suffering, and perhaps she can help you? Do some soul searching and find the spiritual support you need, and open up to your wife to get the physical support you need. We all need one another. You are never truly alone, ever. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.