Trapped

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by restelle, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. restelle

restelle Member

Hi,

I have a series of problems.

First, I have bipolar and that might be making things worse, but anyway, I have a friend living with me in one of my spare bedrooms. I have no choice because he'd be homeless otherwise.
    I have ducks and geese for pets and he does a lot to help me care for them when I'm too weak.

I own my home, but I'm having the deed put into a living trust so that he can look after my pets when I'm gone.

I am tired of living a pointless life. I've had fun and now I'm planning to move on. I feel that the government is getting to be a major threat to all of use.

I don't even really know why I'm bothering to write this anyway. It won't change anything...

Sincerely,
    Renee

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why do you think your life is pointless? Your friend obviously cares about you, as do your geese and ducks.
    Bipolar must be hard to deal with, but it seems you are doing OK?

All governments are facing very hard times, and cannot just tell the truth as that would lead to more problems.

Perhaps you wrote it because you want to talk?

3. restelle

restelle Member

My life is pointless because it's a waste. All I'm doing each day is just passing time.

My friend cares about me, but I want to live alone. I can't turn my back on him, so I deal with it, but it's not easy.

This government is planning on rounding up lots of it's citizens and then they will kill us. There are too many people and they want to do this.

About governments facing hard times - The US decided to allow free trade, US companies FIRED people here (in the millions) and sent the manufacturing to China, then the US wonders why there are millions with no work.
    So, they keep extending unemployment benefits, STILL allow US companies to EXPORT more US jobs.

Even the MLK statue in D.C. was made in China! Oh, and a lot of new highway and bridge construction in this country is being done by Chinese companies.

We're doomed. It's over. There is no fix and we're past the point of no return...

4. windlepoons

Those things are hard to face Renee, but are they your fault? I doubt it.
    What will happen is the US will slide, just as my country is doing. But it will be slow. Just as I do not really remember the UK manufacturing cars, the next generation will not remember the UK having many worldwide brands, the one after will know few British brands, as they will all be Indian or Chinese. It will be slow and we will adapt.

This like many things is a cycle.

5. restelle

restelle Member

No, they aren't my fault.

I guess I should be somewhat at ease since I own my home and have no mortgage, but I still don't feel anything but continual misery.

Not too long ago, I used Carbon Monoxide to die and it didn't work. All it did was give me a terrible headache and it messed up my hemoglobin.

When the UK made cars, they were substantial - unlike the disposable plastic modern cars. That's why I have a 1974 Ford truck and a 1952 John Deere tractor.

All countries make garbage (in my opinion) these days.

6. windlepoons

Well I am glad you are still here Renee. Sorry there are after effects, will they pass?

Do you work at the moment?
    Yes we made cars to last, I think. That was maybe the problem.
    We live in a disposable world now, I fear.

7. restelle

restelle Member

I don't know if my blood tests will get better.

Yes, I work part time. I design RF amplifiers and sometimes other devices. Mostly RF though.

8. windlepoons

Sorry to hear you need blood tests.
    That sounds interesting.

As an American, do you worry about this SOPA?

9. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

I would encourage you to see a doctor, preferably a psychiatrist as soon as you can. What do you have to lose by doing taking a little time to try medicine?

10. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I would at least try getting some medicine. What do you got to lose? If you don't like it or it's not helping let your doctor know. Medicine can help it might take a while to get the correct one. But only your doctor will know which one. Remember your life isn't pointless, you have a purpose. Hopefully you will find out what it is soon.

Trevor,

11. Moat

Moat Banned Member

You think too much.
    Therefore, you create problems.
    Most of which do not apply to you.
    And those that do, are blown out of proportion because you are thinking too much about them.

12. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Sometimes that happens with bipolar cases. So, I'm to surprised because my uncle is bipolar. He thinks a lot and tends to speak things that don't really make sense most of the time. However he isn't taking medicine which could help his over active mind.

I hope you'll consider the medicine and seeing of a doctor. Most of those problems like Leif said don't really apply to you. I hope you continue to share your feelings with us.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.