Travel Anxiety

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So I get a small amount of travel anxiety from time to time. You know when I am flying between states trying to get places. I mean I only fear the plane crashing. But it is not because I want to keep living. Nope it is quite the opposite. You see, I want to die VERY badly a lot these days. But under my terms, I mean I have an assload of online friends. They all need to be informed of my demise so they do not get stress from worry about whether or not I am alive any more. I really need to get that stuff in order so it is less stressful traveling.

Does anyone else ever feel like this? An unending desire to die, but not just yet because you have not prepared yourself?

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Oh I think that is a common theme among those of us who are suicidal...you are not alone in that feeling. I think it stems from some uncertainty.

I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now, if there is anything I can help you with please feel free to ask.

3. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I don't worry about the planes crashing anymore. Since I'd actually want to die, a plane crash wouldn't upset me. I'd feel bad for the other people, but since I can't control whether the plane crashes, I would have no guilt for the others on the plane.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

nope, im ready

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

@rd9671: I wish there was something you could do like take my place. I hate being here, even if only for one night. I hate how everyone around me is going to be pissed when I tell them "I hated the trip" when they thought it would be great fun.

Can you switch places with me?

@Cybrsk8r: I feel the same way to a degree. It is just I do not have my final notifications into place.

6. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

yep. i don't think it stems from uncertainty, more like.. you don't want to leave any loose ends. i think about crashing in my car all the time when i'm driving to work everyday and i'm not afraid, but then that bit of anxiety springs up reminding me that i still have business i need to tend to before i'm pushing daisies. or maybe it's hope, or some crap like that. either way, i'm really glad you have some anxiety, otherwise...well, you know. i'm here for you ok...

7. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

FM

Let them be pissed. You are entitled to your feelings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.