Trazodone Side-effects?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Cybrsk8r, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Is anyone out there taking Trazodone to help with sleep? My doc gave me a script for it and I took it for the 1st time last night. Wanted to try it on a night when I didn't have to get up the next day, since I didn't know what the effect would be. :unsure:

Well, last night was a pretty bad night. I got woozy, but when I went to bed, I felt like I couldn't go to sleep. I also had some bad dreams. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Sleeplessness is listed as a side-effect, but no mention of nightmares.

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I was on that. It didn't really make me sleep, I just made me tired... Which is how every night is so it didn't really help. It made me kind of drowsy the next day too, which I heard is pretty common.

3. bookworm2010

bookworm2010 Member

Honestly I hate it. My script said to take 1-3 and was told to start low and see how it goes. If I take 1 I still can't sleep. If I take 2 I don't wake up easy and am groggy all day. I've had times that I know I'm asleep and I want to wake up, but I know I can't cause the drugs are still in effect. Freakin weird.

4. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

My doctor gave me this drug to holp with panic attacks. I had to stop taking it after a week or so because I depersonalized ans left my body within a short time of taking it each and every time. Yuck:shelbi:. Had to stop. jlc20m

5. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

i had nightmares while on that too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.