Treatment Team - Discussing Things

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by brknsilence, Sep 13, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I saw my case manager yesterday. I had called her several days ago crying because the depression has been getting too much for me. We talked on the phone for awhile. Yesterday, when I saw her, we didn't talk much. Just seems I haven't been completely open to everything that's going on. Sometimes I go in and everything is fine. But the moment I'm gone things seems to be falling apart emotionally with me. Does anyone else get like this? I may just start journaling and show it to her so she can better help me. Just feel so frustrated.

2. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

You said you haven't been completely open to everything that's going on, do you mean you can't open up to her when you see her? When I was in therapy, I was usually closed-mouthed, I just couldn't say things out loud that had been going through my head previously, I felt like I was wasting my therapy time...I think that the journaling is a good idea, did she suggest that?

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Are you being completely honest with the team?

4. brknsilence

I try my best to be as open as much as possible but sometimes I go in and I'm fine. I just don't get it. I thought maybe journaling would be good so they can see how I am doing. Today has been one of those days I'm struggling. I do tell them when I have a moment that I been feeling depressed. But not much they can do on the meds.

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I think I know what you mean. Like on the days you see your team you feel sort of okay.

I think that journalling will be helpful.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

I feel okay when I see them but when I am not there, things seems to crash for me emotionally.