trialling a suicide method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone relate to this?

Last night I <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> but I had no intention of dying. I was just curious to know what it would be like to die by <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I guess I was just trialling <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> as a possible suicide method.

On hindsight it was quite a stupid thing to do. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

Last edited by a moderator:

Right U R Ken

This is a pro life support site. Discussion of methods is not allowed here and will likely be edited out of your post when a mod sees it.

The one thing I will say is that every method you've ever heard of is over rated and has a more likely chance of just injuring you than is does of being successful. In the one you mentioned there's a large chance of leaving you brain damaged from cutting off the oxygen supply thru the blood and a lifetime scar your neck for everyone to see.

This is a pro life support site. Discussion of methods is not allowed here and will likely be edited out of your post when a mod sees it.

The one thing I will say is that every method you've ever heard of is over rated and has a more likely chance of just injuring you than is does of being successful. In the one you mentioned there's a large chance of leaving you brain damaged from cutting off the oxygen supply thru the blood and a lifetime scar your neck for everyone to see.
I do not appreciate your scare tactics. Everyone knows hanging is one of the most lethal suicide method available. Yes, the result of an unsuccessful hanging attempt is likely to be brain damage but that only occurs if someone is around to cut them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00