tricks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I've been manic for 2 weeks now and I'm feeling like a crash is coming. I know that depression can play tricks in my mind to think that I'm all alone and nobody cares but i know that's not the truth. I just gave a good cry and started reading some of the entries here and I know many people are struggling with similar issues. That comforts me and Ihope other sufferers will find help and ccomfort here like I do. I know I'll make it for another day and just take it easy. When I'm in crisis it seems so tempting to think and act irrationally and I'm struggling to stay positive and be kind to myself because it ultimately is my responsibility to take care of myself regardless of what anyone says. Im writing this as a reminder to myself and hope others can relate also. I know I'm depressed but there's going to be another day to start all over and hope I won't feel as bad as I am now. I wish well for everyone and post again later. Bye!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just replying because I want you to know I'm here, and I care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.