tried again *may trigger*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Laima, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laima

Laima Member

I'm so fucked up again. I've tried killing myself twice this month and here I am... still a total loser... still not feeling any better. I'm so tired of being alive, I keep wishing that something would happen so that i can just leave this place... I've even considered xxxxx so I can die... anything, just so I dont have to be here.
    I dont know whats wrong with me anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
  2. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

Oh, l met at the University of British Columbia a group in a case study regarding suicide attempts and outcomes. A wonderful 23 yo girl that enjoyed salsa dancing and hiking, xxxxx. She's paralyzed from the neck down. Courtney, a beautiful girl of 21 xxxx into a steel container at ind park and now is slow from trauma to the brain. She will never be able to do for herself again... l know more names to a variety of ways attempted suicide. Some trapped in their bodies unable to talk, fully aware what's around them......... l hear people on this forum talking about suicide allot...... Nobody wants to commit suicide! They want the inner pain to stop! Suicide sometimes seems the only option. It's not.... Sometimes it's nice to be held lightly and told every things going to be okay, we will work it out, lm here and l care about you very much...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you are here...please talk about how you feel and what is going on for you...I know it sounds clique, but it does help...also, please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Sorry that things are so bad now.

Many therapists are bad, but if you look around you might be able to find one that is good.

Also, support groups might be good.

Hope that you can get through this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.