Tried... and failed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Ranxerox, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Well i tried to < Mod Edit Hazel: Method > but i didnt cut deep enough so all i did was lacerate the skin. Just another failure in a long line of fail, better luck next time i guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Let's hope there won't be a next time. :hug:

Are you seeking any help from doctors/psychiatrists?

3. Ranxerox

I used to visit a child psychologist when i was little, but i cant afford to visit one now. Anti depressants dont work on me.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you family and friends supporting you?

5. Ranxerox

Lol what friends? No, my parents never gave a toss about me, they only care about my sister. I was the result of a drunken mistake, so why would they care?

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope there won't be a next time. At least you've joined this site, and hopefully you can make friends here.

7. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Well, there's always carin' people here ya can talk ta.
    I'll be ya friend if ya wanna.
    Drunken mistake or not, if ya parents didn't care about ya at least slightly, you wouldn't be in the same household right?
    Take care and please don't do it again, ya never know what's in store for the foreseeable future, as negative as a view you might have of it,that's what's keepin' me alive anyways.

8. Ranxerox

Well, if at first you don't succeed, keep trying until you do i guess.

9. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Yea, that's right, you do mean it as in a "if life is being a bitch to you, keep on living it" respect right? or do you mean the other one?
    So any ideas, why you're feeling this way?

10. Ranxerox

Next time i wont screw it up and then i will be free

11. Mr_Black

Mr_Black Member

Hi, I've only just joined today & am in awe of the support, experiance & goodwill on these forums

I implore you to listen to the warm words of support & hope that's given to you. I also would encourage ... Not not encourage but activally implore you to call a suicide line. I'm guessing your American? I'm sure it's a free call? I swear to you, talking about it like I have has saved my life, even if it just delays your actions for 24 hrs, it really does help you get past those really dark hours

pls call them, they are wonderful

sending my love

Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.