tried and failed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ceac101202, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceac101202

ceac101202 Member

once again i tried to kill myself. woke up a few hours later to see it hadnt worked and life still sucked. i didnt even get a full 8 hrs sleep. i knew if my family found out they would have me hospitalized so i played it off as just took something to relax and go to sleep and he believed me. sadly i wish they all knew and felt like shit. i know they arent all to blame i also know that they have a huge factor in it and should see the reality of the damage the things they do. hoping for some peace tonight and maybe a better day tomorrrow ive thought of other ways but have would hate to take to little and end up in the hospital where they treat u like scum for wanting to die.

2. vir

vir Well-Known Member

Are you getting any help for your depression?

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Families are often the biggest problem and often, they have no idea how they make you feel. Can you put some distance between you and them?

4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Yeah, they really don't know or understand what they're doing to you...even if you tell them that what they're doing is hurting you, they won't believe you. I mean, there's no possible way they're damaging you or making you feel bad, cause they're always right...Sigh. For some reason people have a huge issue with admitting they're doing something bad or wrong. I don't get why. Freaking narcissists. Like the person above me said, just gotta stay away from them as much as possible. That's what I have to do, too.

5. ceac101202

ceac101202 Member

on anti depressants 2 but right now my support system is in the toilet. i ve tried again today so far nothing but hopefully by time this time tomorrow i will no longer exsist.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

my father has told my children im trash and too lazy to talk to. my husband who supposedly works in mental health wants to know if im gonna get out of bed. i try so hard and fight tooth and nail and its never enough i dont want to try anymore obviously my kids would be better off without me.

6. windlepoons

Do not prove your father right. I guess he has never been that emotionally supportive?
    Never think your kids would be better off without you. I hope you feel better, and find the strength to keep posting.

7. ceac101202

ceac101202 Member

that should be easy enough as my newest attempt has again failed im still here

8. windlepoons

Good.
    Please do not try again, post how you are feeling, let us help you.

9. ceac101202

ceac101202 Member

im miserable and now weepy and i cant pin point why my family thinks im a lazy nuiscance

10. windlepoons

I am sorry to hear that.
    Do your family know your history?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.