Tried,Failed,sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

It has been a terrible weekend, i have just moved in with my partner and his 2 children i have 2 as well i sujested that they should help a little around the house as they are 21,19,13,13. not an unreasonable request? or so i thought.
    I was feeling pretty low and we had all had a few drinks the whole thing just blew up into a major row it was terrilble. I left at 4am and went to a friends for the night i just couldnt cope with the whole thing it was to petty to be arguing about but im not a maid. i went home ar 1pm all out when they got back terrible atmosphere nobody talking its the last straw for me i wasnt doing to well anyway but ive just retreated now giving up gracefully i want to be in another place i dont care where as long as its not here im not needed i dont have any purpose anymore im so sorry

2. themuffinman

themuffinman Member

Dont be sorry that your children and your partners children have no respect for you. The issue doesnt lie with you. It lies with the children. Im only 20 years old but I still respect people. To an extent yes, respect is taught by the parent, but it all comes down to a personal choice. It is their choice to have no respect. You have raised your children this far, so you must be doing something right. Dont give up now. Think of your children when you make the final choice. Think of how your death will effect them and their lives. I know life is hard (trust me- was depressed for 8 1/2 years) but giving up wont solve anything. Think of your children-I know you love them-if you didnt you wouldnt have raised them this far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.