Tried Last Night

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Pensive, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pensive

Pensive Well-Known Member

Took all my <mod-edit-method> Don't have the strength to go on anymore. :(

Lost my ideal unversity placement over one failed exam, even though I was honest enough with them from the beginning. Honestly have no idea what to do anymore, applying for university placement this late on is rarely done.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

So take this time to grow and get ready for next semester. I did not graduate till I was 29 and look at me. OK, bad example, but u will be fine. Go get em
  3. Pensive

Pensive Well-Known Member

Problem is that I'm in a situation where I'm supposed to take placement and repeat the exam in May 2008 but since I have no placement everything isnt going to plan. Emailed people about it but got no replies so starting to get worried.
  4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

First off hello and welcome to the forum. Secondly I want to say that I am so sorry that you were so down that you tried last night. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. I am just a pm away and all you have to do is send me one and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Why will they not let you repeat the exam any sooner than that? Try e-mailing the people again. Don't let up on them until you get an answer back. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.