tried of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DjElohim, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjElohim

DjElohim New Member

Hi my name is chris and i dont think i wanna live anymore because my mom just died and i cant deal with it and with being in charge i feel like im doing a bad job and cant do anything right and to top it all off my girl just told me shes been cheating on me and even cheated on me the day i went to bury my mom. i came here because im really tryin to not do what i want to and im scared to talk anyone i know about this because i think thay would think im crazy i guess im just asking for help.
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Chris. Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and that your girlfriend is cheating on you. She doesnt deserve so to be your friend. Please stay strong and we will try to support you wherever we can.
  3. im also sorry about your mom and girlfriend, the onli thing i could really say is to indeed stay strang as beret said......

try finding something to ocupy your time like golf.......i know its not for all people but something relaxing will do you good........also i do not think you should think people will think you are crazy, alot of bad has happened and you are understandably in a very bad way about it........ do not be afraid to speak to a professional and if you feel your in someway a burdon to them just remember its what they are paid for....

hope this helped

fr para x
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The loss of your mom must have been very difficult on you. You mention having to be in charge. What are you in charge of? Are you the oldest? Give yourself some time and space to come to terms with the loss you have had. It took me a long time to accept (and I still am not over it tbh) the lost of my dad. It does not sound as if your girlfriend is the right one for you. It may be in your best interest to part ways and move ahead. She should have been there to support you, not let you down. I hope you keep posting here and allowing us to offer you support. Hang in there. You have more strength than you know. :hug:
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey Chris, how are you doing today? :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your mum dying, I can totally understand how you feel. I was where you are now just over a year ago, well, wasn't my real mum, was my step-mum but I loved her like a mother. When she died I was placed basically in charge of the house but I'm not gonna talk about myself here, I just want to let you know I understand and if you want to chat anytime you're welcome to PM me.

How old are you? Do you have a father or siblings who can help around the house and you can talk to? I understand you are most likely still grieving and things are still a strain for you. If you're struggling with the death of your mum I do suggest bereavement therapy or talking to another relative or a friend you trust, you will benefit from talking, bottling things up does no good at all. If things get too much for you, you can contact social services and ask for help. I'm not sure how they go about it but I'm sure there are additional help sources out there for you.

You are doing a good job, you are doing the best job as you can and taking over everything is not easy. If your father or a relative is saying that then please try not to take it to heart, I know it's hard, but everyone is hurting at the moment and when people are upset or angry we tend to have a go at the ones closest to us.

As for your girlfriend, I'm sorry to hear about this. How are things between you two now? For her to cheat on you whilst you were at your mums funeral is quite disgusting and unsupportive. Cheating shouldn't be tolerated at anytime and is never acceptable, but to do so on such a day as that is beyond words. I suggest you talk to your girlfriend, and personally I suggest you finish with her. You really do deserve better.

Take care of yourself, we're here if you want a chat. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.