Tried Samaritans

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen

i found samaritans a life line. if it didnt work for you, do you have a local crisis line, or take yourself off to A & E. whats troubling you?

:hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
try going to er okay talk to crisis team member and maybe even a pdoc on call ithey will help you okay either with meds or get you set up with supports hugs

IZ2INSANE

samarritans Via email.
I have to act like a proffessional every day. I am at my limits with job, marriage, being clean/sober--have PTSD/depression/eating disorders/ anxiety/fear/self-harmer!! I could post in a lot of the areas on the forum but have tried the hospitals for trauma/booze/dope/eating. Still go to therapy twice a week---Nobody in my professional life know any of this.
I need help and some how know the answers for others but I am so lost on where to go except to sleep.
I am a very private person and want to keep it that way until the end.
Pride/self pity---Probably---looked up pics on the web on different methods and know the ugly----truth of what happens----just want this to stop.
thanks

Kaos General

samarritans Via email.
I have to act like a proffessional every day. I am at my limits with job, marriage, being clean/sober--have PTSD/depression/eating disorders/ anxiety/fear/self-harmer!! I could post in a lot of the areas on the forum but have tried the hospitals for trauma/booze/dope/eating. Still go to therapy twice a week---Nobody in my professional life know any of this.
I need help and some how know the answers for others but I am so lost on where to go except to sleep.
I am a very private person and want to keep it that way until the end.
Pride/self pity---Probably---looked up pics on the web on different methods and know the ugly----truth of what happens----just want this to stop.
thanks
Then try the crisis team if its immediate help ya need or talk to us

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i too am a professional and i hit rock bottom this week i went out of my area to another district and i got help so can you hun No one need to know your private life It is the only way i could get help without others knowing so please go outside your district if you must a differnt hospital and get help that is there for you the help you deserve hugs

you can keep posting here and also try calling a hotline

does your therapist know that you feel you're at your limit now?

can you talk about your experience with medications?

you might be able to get something additional

do you want to talk about your marriage?

IZ2INSANE

I don't know why going to counseling and seeing a psych doc is not helping. I kinda feel like I have tried it all--I still go to counseling 2 times a week and psych doc 1 time a month---I think the hospitals would just hold me. I am glad you shared. I don't know what spells relief?
I try to stay in the solution but get back into that dark house most of the time. I have to have control. Do you understand?

Kaos General

I don't know why going to counseling and seeing a psych doc is not helping. I kinda feel like I have tried it all--I still go to counseling 2 times a week and psych doc 1 time a month---I think the hospitals would just hold me. I am glad you shared. I don't know what spells relief?
I try to stay in the solution but get back into that dark house most of the time. I have to have control. Do you understand?
Counselling doesnt help me in the slightest so i know what you mean with that. Maybe your expecting too much too soon?

IZ2INSANE

I have been seeing the same therapist for 3 years for twice a week. She has put me in hospitals in the last 3 years. I take prozac---seroquel---proprnalol--been married 10 years---clean and sober over a decade.
All of this has been kept private.
Trauma + Marriage = intimacy issues
Used dope/Booze to medicate===have not felt the same sense I got sober.
Control food intake.

Kaos General

I have been seeing the same therapist for 3 years for twice a week. She has put me in hospitals in the last 3 years. I take prozac---seroquel---proprnalol--been married 10 years---clean and sober over a decade.
All of this has been kept private.
Trauma + Marriage = intimacy issues
Used dope/Booze to medicate===have not felt the same sense I got sober.
Control food intake.
You use AA dont you?

Maybe its about time you tried not keeping it private, sounds like all this is eating away at you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00