tried suicide ages ago... my stroy

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by HappyNeverLiamius, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> mum saw me + took me to hopsital and got my stomach pumped and spent 3 wks in hospital. my dad was so mads he grounded for evert like no comp no tv there was nobody 4 me to talkl to it was so gay i hated myself for so much rfor being so lonely and in that time i <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> so i got everythin else taken away to so i couldnt <Mod Edit: WildCherry: Methods> because they locked the window...... so i just sat in my room <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> in the posibility that i would die form it but one day i aparently colapsed and i was talken to hopspital again and they just didnt care even tho i had a braen hemorhage i still was taken home so i <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> and in the following weels my hair fell out and my penis turn dark green and shrunk to the size of a raisin..... so now im got tufty hair and i get bulied every day at schol and my lufe is worthles cos ill never get a girlfriend not evn a fat ufly one cos of the condition of my penis KIL ME NOW i wish i had kiled myself properly but npow iw am under constant watch of my parent s247 so i dont kil ymself again i trie d 19 ties and still evry time i failed FML

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
  2. sory ffor bad spelling... .im just so sad and emotional at my life..... ugh shaking with tears atm

3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:console: i dont really know what to tell you. i am so sorry for all the pain you have loved with. but, maybe, instead of looking of your failed attempts as a bad, as just more failures, maybe you survived them all for a reason. i dont believe in god, but maybe, perhaps, the universe may be trying to tell you something here, that you have something special waiting for you in your life, something yet to come. something thats worth staying alive for :hug:

4. maybe its the universe tellin me im a failure and shud just give up... im alive for oter peoples ridicule and never to edn my life cos ill just fail... its the uinverse s way of telin me i shoud give up...

5. ASolitaryBlue

ok, but if the universe really wanted you to give up, really wanted you gone, you wouldnt be alive right now

6. i ment give upo trying to kil myself its obvipous that im just there for peopl to laugh at and i shoundt change that

7. ASolitaryBlue

as long you stick around, you never know what might be in store for you. just bc you cant see anything good about being alive now, and bc people make fun of you, doesnt mean it will always be like this :hug:

8. maybe so... thanks :)

9. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

What comes around, goes around. if anyone's making fun of you today, you'll be making fun of them one day. Don't you forget that! :)

Stay strong and please remember that suicide is NEVER the answer xx

10. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Hall of FAIL !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.